As of 1st June 2020:
Members of our team based at our unit have returned to work. We are rescheduling kitchens delayed due to lockdown and booking in new customers. Our team are observing social distancing and we have procedures in place to ensure the safety of our team and customers when they are working both at the unit and in our customers homes.
Our showroom is currently open by prior appointment only, so please call us to arrange a day & time to visit.
Customers that had booked a start date & paid deposits before lockdown, will have their deposits carried over to a revised start date, and we are now starting to contact those customers to reschedule them, a couple of weeks at a time.
- All of our customers will be given an initial estimate based upon the information and photos supplied & given free of charge
- Once the exact work involved in the project has been agreed (ie any enhancements, joinery work), the estimate will then become a fixed price quote with no hidden extras, unless separately instructed and approved by yourselves
- If you would like to accept the quote and proceed, we can then arrange a start date and you will be asked to pay a 20% deposit
- If we are supplying & fitting new worktops and/or new doors & drawers we will require a 50% deposit
- For kitchens, before you pay your deposit, please ensure you have read our Kitchens page and are fully aware of what is involved and our process (any questions, please ask us)
- Once you have given us your deposit, you will have a 7 day "cooling off period" in which you may cancel and receive your deposit back. If you cancel after the 7 day cooling off period you will lose your deposit
- The balance payment must be paid on the day of completion and before our team leave your premises
- Payments may be made by bank transfer (BACS), debit card, credit card, PayPal or cash. We do not accept cheques
- Any issues need to be advised to us in writing via email within 48 hours of completion of your kitchen and our team leaving your home, or collection/delivery of furniture items etc
- Late payments will incur a 10% surcharge if monies not received within 72 hours from the invoice issue date & time
- We are fully insured for all work carried out on and off site
- We offer a guarantee for the paint & workmanship. These are issued & tailored for each individual project upon request, due to the vast variations in the kitchens/furniture/items that we work on
All of the photographs featured on this website have been taken by a member of the ColourFull Kitchens team either on site in our customer's home (with their permission), or in our paint studio. We do not feel it is necessary to use photo shopped or library images, nor expensive camera shots to display our quality of workmanship. All images on this website are copyrighted to ColourFull Kitchens Ltd.
Please note that from 1st April 2016 we became VAT registered and 20% VAT will be applied to all works carried out on or after this date.