*** Due to the current Coronavirus situation & following Government guidelines, our team are currently on a temporary shutdown (our showroom team are still contactable and working from their homes). Customers that have booked a start date & paid deposits, will have their deposits carried over to a revised start date, should guidelines state we are unable to work at the booked start date. ***
- All of our customers will be given an initial estimate based upon the information and photos supplied & given free of charge
- Once the exact work involved in the project has been agreed (ie any enhancements, joinery work), the estimate willl then become a fixed price quote with no hidden extras, unless separately instructed and approved by yourselves
- If you would like to accept the quote and proceed, we can then arrange a start date and you will be asked to pay a 20% deposit
- If we are supplying & fitting new worktops and/or new doors & drawers we will require a 50% deposit
- Once you have given us your deposit, you will have a 7 day "cooling off period" in which you may cancel and receive your deposit back. If you cancel after the 7 day cooling off period you will lose your deposit
- The balance payment must be paid on the day of completion and before our team leave your premises, once you have signed our satisfaction note
- Payments may be made by bank transfer (BACS), debit card, credit card, PayPal or cash. We do not accept cheques
- Any issues need to be advised to us within 48 hours of acceptance/completion
- Late payments will incur a 5% surcharge if monies not received within 3 working days from the invoice issue date
- We are fully insured for all work carried out on and off site
- We offer a guarantee for the paint & workmanship. These are issued & tailored for each individual project upon request, due to the vast variations in the kitchens/furniture/items that we work on
All of the photographs featured on this website have been taken by a member of the ColourFull Kitchens team either on site in our customer's home (with their permission), or in our paint studio. We do not feel it is necessary to use photo shopped or library images, nor expensive camera shots to display our quality of workmanship. All images on this website are copyrighted to ColourFull Kitchens Ltd.
Please note that from 1st April 2016 we became VAT registered and 20% VAT will be applied to all works carried out on or after this date.
All works completed and paid for on or before 31st March 2016 are not subject to VAT.