A replacement kitchen can cost a small fortune, and chances are there is nothing wrong with your existing one except the colour.
We can transform and refurbish your existing kitchen by professionally spray painting it for a fraction of the cost, give it a modern look, and make your home unique & bespoke.
There are additional major advantages to choosing spray painting including:
- You will retain use of your kitchen throughout
- No need for a skip or huge amounts of rubbish & dust requiring removal
- You can keep your perfectly functioning existing kitchen, give it a fresh new spray painted finish
- Customers with an existing solid wood kitchen will retain the quality rather than possibly replacing it with a cheaper mdf or chipboard alternative
- Most kitchens are transformed in 5 working days (typically Monday to Friday)
- On the removal, on-site spraying & refit days, our team will arrive at your home around 9.30/10am allowing you to use your kitchen for breakfast, and they will leave by 4/4.30pm to allow you to use your kitchen for dinner
- Our team will averagely take 3-5 hours to remove the door & drawer fronts and all removable items on the first day
- Any on site spray work (of non removable items such as end panels & leading edges/framework of your carcasses) will generally take one to two days, depending on the size & layout of your kitchen. Our team prepare & mask up the room and will leave the room clean & tidy when they leave. Our team use a low tack masking tape (with paper & polythene) on your ceiling, walls, floor and surfaces when masking up your kitchen to spray on-site, to protect them from the paint spraying. However occasionally, when being carefully removed, the masking tape may pull away some household paint from the walls & ceilings. This is generally very rare, but we bring it to your attention as we cannot be held responsible should this happen. If you are planning to paint your walls & ceilings, please do this after we have completed your kitchen.
- All of the doors, drawer fronts & removable items will be thoroughly degreased, repaired where necessary, sanded, prepared, primed & spray painted in our unit & spray booth, meaning less inconvenience for you.
- All items being sprayed on-site will go through the same process of being degreased, repaired, prepared, sanded, primed & spray painted
- Our team will averagely take 4-6 hours to refit the newly spray painted doors, drawer fronts and all removed sections, ensuring they are all aligned correctly
- If you wish to enhance your existing kitchen with new handles or knobs, soft closing hinges etc we can assist you with these at discounted prices. Please see our Handles & Hinges page.
- Details on the paint we use can be found on our General Info & Paint page.
- We can also assist you with new work surfaces, carpentry & joinery work and new flooring
A kitchen is more than just a place for cooking. It is a place for the family to meet, a place for creativity, combining fun with work. Discover the many possibilities of transforming your tired, dark kitchen into something bright, special & unique with ColourFull Kitchens, at an affordable price.