Do you have an item of furniture that is dark wood, looking tired and dated, that needs rejuvenating?
Maybe you have an heirloom that you really wish to keep, but it does not fit in with the style of your home?
Or wooden bedroom furniture that it would be a shame to dispose of for a lesser quality chipwood/mdf version, just because it is the wrong colour or looking dark & gloomy?
We can professionally spray paint and transform the item into any colour of your choice. We do not paint the shabby chic look, all items are sprayed to last using paint specifically designed for the job. See our General Info & Paint page for more details.
- You can bring the furniture to our unit & spray booth in Lancing, or we can arrange to collect/deliver it in our van.
- Over 100,000 colours to choose from or simply have the wood re-lacquered (or a combination of the two)
- For items such as fitted wardrobes, we can remove the doors to be sprayed in our unit, and we can spray all leading edges/framework on-site in your home.
- We are able to fill in existing handle holes & so you can change the style of handle on any item of furniture.
- Any minor repairs can be made by us during the preparation stages, prior to the item being sprayed.
- Dining table & chairs, dresser, sideboard, dressing table, wardrobes, bedside table, bed frame, chest of drawers, ottoman, mirror, rocking chair, writing bureau, bookcase, desk ... whatever your piece of furniture, we can transform it.
They did not want to buy new (& maybe flimsy) furniture, plus the items had sentimental value too. They chose to have them spray painted giving them a fresh new lease of life. The dresser above and the tv stand & unit below now look amazing in their "new look" lounge, and will last for many more years to come.
We sanded it down, repaired it, primed & spray painted it. The bottom in a white matt satin finish, and the top in white with a high gloss lacquer, then machine polished it to give it extra shine. The table looks amazing once more & instead of being buried in the shed, has pride of place in the kitchen.